Sympathy for Data v1.0.7 is a maintenance release with bug fixes and some new library functionality. It introduces no new interfaces and is fully compatible with v1.0.x.
Download Sympathy for Data built for Windows:https://bitbucket.org/sysess/sympathy-for-data-public/downloads
- Table function: from_rows now returns a Table with the provided column names when the rows argument is empty.
- Fixed a major regression in the MDF Exporter which caused data corruption.
- Improvements for Plot Table and Plot Tables:
- Made datetime.datetime usable as limits.
- Made datetime.timedelta usable as ticks.
- Improvements to Datasource and Datasources:
- Improved handling of UNC paths in the GUI.
- The checkbox “Use relative path” reflects the actual state and changes accordingly.
These issues will be fixed in the next minor release of Sympathy for Data, v1.1:
- UUID’s are not cleared/reused by the platform. Opening the same flow several times in a row will assign new UUID’s to all flows but the first, even if the flows are closed in between.
- Execution of subflows don’t always execute all nodes – double clicking a subflow is currently equivalent to double clicking the end nodes within it. This is sometimes blocked by the execution engine to avoid race conditions.
- Pressing execute in a subflow executes the entire flow.
- It is not possible to copy/paste subflow inputs and outputs.